PPBEA is a Work-based learning marketplace that helps students connect their personal talents, to the world of work in the Pikes Peak region. The Pikes Peak Business and Education Alliance (PPBEA) functions as a public/private partnership that emerges out of the effort amongst multiple school districts and charter school partners aiming to re-calibrate the K-12 education system.
At the moment we were approached, the project had a basic template website without any brand that to support a communication strategy. As a starting point, our main suggestion was to invest in designing a new visual language, which lies in the middle between an educational and business style. Then creating a mobile-based and fully responsive web solution, which reflects how bold and relevant the PPBEA initiative is to society.
Responsive Web Coding
- PPBEA - Workable Learning
- Planetary - Socially Personal
- Rooster - Revolutionary Spirit
- TEDx Paysandú - Reinvent Ourselves
- UTEC EDU - Digital Academic Education
- Arkontes - A Real Estate
- London & Paris - Singular Match at Law
- Azendeu - Expression of Freedom
- Honis - Ensure Transparency
- Weik - Home of Joy
- Oxend - Green Hearted Couriers
- Via21 - Collective for Good
- THE RANDOM FEED